Fleximoney deposit scheme:
ADD FLEXIMONEY ADVANTAGE TO YOUR SAVING & CURRENT A/C BY INVESTING YOUR MONEY IN FLEXI ADVANTAGE SCHEMES
Now earn FD Interest in Saving & Current A/c upto 9.25%.
This is a specially designed FD Scheme wherein the amount deposited carries FD Interest but at the same time the customer has access to money deposited.
A Fixed Deposit Scheme structured to permit you to use your own money whenever you need it, without-
- Advantage of Personalised Cheque Book, Tele-Banking , ATM Card, Internet Banking etc.
- Advantage of withdrawing money on the very first day of opening Fleximoney Deposit Account.
- Advantage of drawing any amount at any time without dismantling the entire edifice of your Fixed Deposit.
- Losing on returns
- Breaking the entire deposit
- Availing any loan there against
- Visiting the branch
- The hassles of cumbersome documentation.
||Flexi Advantage Schemes
|Add on amount
|Conversion / breaking of units
|Period of Deposit
|Interest on units kept for less than 14 days
|Interest on units kept for more than 14 days
||Applicable Term Deposit rate
This account can be opened as normal SB or C/A wherein on withdrawal units will be broken as indicated in table above. The rate of interest payable on these broken units shall be the one prevailing on the day the units were made, for the period for which the units remained with the Bank. The balance deposits /units continue to earn the original contracted interest. The scheme ensures liquidity & higher returns
- Interest on the broken units is credited to your account on the next working days.
- The amount withdrawn need not be re-deposited.
- Interest on the deposit is paid only on maturity, (i.e. 12 months from conversion to units).
- The breaking of units takes place in a LIFO Method.
Flexi Advantage Saving Account Opening Form. click here
Flexi Advantage Current Account Opening Form. click here
Kar mukt yojna-special scheme for tax saving
- This is a special scheme for saving tax.
- Period of Deposit is 5yrs.
ROI - 9.00%
- Pan no. is to be compulsorily quoted on the FDR.
- Loan cannot be availed against the said deposit.
- It cannot be withdrawn prematurely.
PMC - Double Deposit Scheme:
- The customer gets DOUBLE the amount of his investment on maturity.
- The period of the deposit is 88 months.
- The minimum amount of investment is Rs. 25,000/- or multiples thereof.
- The Tax Deducted at Source will be as applicable on deposits.